£10.00 – £30.00
Monday – Haysden – closed for season
Wednesday – Haysden – closed for season
Thursday – Chipstead – 4.30pm – 7.30pm
Friday – Haysden – closed for season
Saturday – Chipstead – 7am – 9am & 4.30pm – 7.30.pm
Sunday – Chipstead – 7am – 9am & 4.30pm – 7.30.pm
The summer season has now finished at Haysden and Chipstead will close on Sunday 27th September at 9am (after our swim event)
For the last 2 weeks of the season we are only selling ‘long tickets’. This gives you the freedom to turn up any time between our start and finish time and swim as long as you would like.
PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING
This booking is non refundable and includes an admin charge. We cannot refund for mistakes so please check before you pay! We cannot change your booking once it has been made, so please be sure you can make it.
If you cannot see any timeslot available, it is because we have sold out.
For 2020 due to the Covid 19 pandemic, we will have to offer a limitation on the number of swimmers we allow to swim. This is for a number of reasons;
- limiting numbers removes risk from accidents and incidents. By managing our swimmers safely it greatly reduces the probability that any rescue would have to be made.
- In order to manage social distancing of 2m at all times, limiting our numbers and offering time slots was the only safe and practical way of achieving this.
Things to consider before booking a time slot:
- Do not come swimming if you or a member of your household is unwell or showing signs of being unwell.
- Only members of the same household can swim together in a group, everyone else MUST remain 2m away from each other at all times.
- We regret that there can be NO spectators this season. There is simply not enough space down by the lake to manage swimmers and spectators with social distancing. Please be reassured that we will look after your loved one while they are in the water. If you are waiting for a swimmer, we advise you go for a walk away from the lake or wait in your car.
- Arrive at the lake ready to swim. This includes getting someone at home to help you with your wetsuit if you are wearing one. We cannot offer any assistance with your wetsuit this year. If you need to hire a wetsuit, please visit our partner wetsuit company, Tri Wetsuit Hire
- Go home to get dressed and showered after swimming. Once you are out the lake, collect your belongings in the designated area, sign out, then return to your car. Do NOT stand on the grass to get fully dressed.
- You MUST be a member to book a time slot. This is so that we have all of your relevant safety info stored on our system, including medical. Anyone booking a time slot that isn’t a member will have their ticket declined.
- ONE booking per person, per session. You cannot book multiple time slots within the same session, but you can book a time slot in the morning and in the evening if you wish.
- If you are making a booking for multiple people (such as parent and child or family) then you will need to make a separate booking for each member.
- There will be a huge demand for tickets, please be patient with us if you are unsuccessful on first attempt.
- If you book a time slot and cancel or do not attend, you will not receive a refund. As you can appreciate, there will be a huge demand for tickets and it wouldn’t be fair to take a session away from someone that really wants it. If you book a time slot and do not attend 3 times in a row, we will revoke your membership without refund. If you need to release your booking for emergency reasons, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Turning up to swim
- Please turn up to sign in 15 minutes prior to your swim beginning. No sooner please, otherwise you will be told to return to your car.
- Stand at the end of the table, 6ft away from the receptionist and tell them your sign in details.
- Once signed in, you will be directed to your bag drop area. Please wait with your bag until you are called forwards into the lake.
- You will enter the water AT your start time in a staggered entrance. No allowances can or will be made for lateness.
- You will have 1 hour to swim. A whistle will be blown at the end of the hour and you will have 15 minutes to sign out, collect your bag and return to your car. At this point, the next swim time slot will be invited to sign in.It is VITALLY important that we all respect these guidelines otherwise our right to swim in open water will be taken away.
- You do not need to further book a safety assessment. It is FREE with your membership and will be done upon your first arrival at the lakes. You do not need to further book an assessment or wait for us to contact you about it.
Lastly; No ticket = no swim. No exceptions can or will be made. If you turn up without a ticket, you will be turned away.