The Swim Smooth Way!
Stuck on a plateau with your swimming? Too many things going around your head when you swim? We will show you very clearly what you are doing wrong and exactly how to improve your stroke using all of Swim Smooth’s cutting edge methods. It’s a revelation for your swimming!
One Very High Quality Session
Swim Smooth don’t believe stroke correction should involve visiting a coach for 6, 8 or 10 sessions. Our process is of such highly quality and so focused on your individual needs that a single session with a follow up 4-8 weeks later is enough to transform your swimming. How do we do this?
– Firstly we use real swimming pools, not endless pools which are very turbulent and buffet you as you swim. A real pool environment means we can correct your stroke much more quickly and accurately.- Then we film you using an extremely high quality HD camera from above and below the water from the side, in front, overhead and any other angle required. The camera angles are not fixed so if we need a close-up of a particular area of your stroke we will easily shoot it.
– We then get you out of the water to look through your footage on the computer. This whole analysis is recorded for you – including all your raw footage, our assessment of it, comparison with elite swimmers and key animations. This process takes around thirty minutes and we can’t expect you to remember every detail so the recording (including our voices and conversation) is perfect for you to watch back as often as you like in the comfort of your own home.
– During the analysis we will dig into Swim Smooth’s unique tools, animations and elite video archive to really highlight how your own stroke compares in key areas for improvement. These visualisations of good stroke technique are so important, especially if you are a visual learner.
– After the analysis we will have you jump back in the water for the second half of your session: the stroke correction session. Using exactly what we saw on the computer this session is completely tailored to your individual needs as a swimmer. Swim Smooth are famous for their individual approach to stroke correction (‘coaching the swimmer not the stroke’) and this is another reason why our methods are so powerful (and fast!).
– The combination of you understanding your current swimming from the video analysis and using all of Swim Smooth’s coaching methods to correct and refine your stroke technique we will rapidly improve your speed, efficiency, relaxation and confidence in the water.
– But we’re not quite finished there! At the end of your session you will recieve a full 15-20 page training plan to take away with you, tailored to your individual needs as a swimmer. This includes reminders of all the drills you performed during your stroke correction session and also training sessions to follow specific to your individual needs. Everything you need to transform your swimming!
Follow Up Sessions
Depending on your progress and how you feel, you can arrange a follow up session with us normally 4-8 weeks after your initial session. We’ll normally film you again and brush up on some areas to improve on.
Swim Smooth Video analysis sessions take place at Weald Place Pool, Weald Place, Sevenoaks, TN13 1TP.
Sessions are available Tuesday evenings 7pm – 8.15pm or 8.15pm -9.30pm
Weekday mornings between 10am – 12pm are also available upon request.
Once booked, we will contact you to arrange an convenient time for you to receive your video analysis session