We have a variety of memberships to suit you, your friends and your family.
Why should you join TriSwim as a member?
- Discounted swim entry to £8.50, saving you £3.50 per visit!
- Access to our library of swimming plans for developing speed, technique and endurance, for beginners up to Channel swimmers!
- Access to our open water swimming session plans, helping you improve confidence, skill and overall speed and technique in open water.
- Access to our library of technique drill videos, helping you improve your overall technique.
- Access to our nutrition plan designed by Olympic PhD nutritionist, Dr Shane Nugent.
- Access to our partner discounts, including Love Holidays, TriWetsuitHire, Element Karbon and many more!
- Be first in line to access our specialist events with discounted early bird offers.
- Be part of a community of like-minded and friendly people, increasing your motivation, creating shared experiences and encouraging a life-long love of the water!
Your membership is a yearly subscription which you can opt out of and cancel auto renewing from your account at any time. Once purchased, your membership is automatic and stored on our database – you can purchase a swim ticket as soon as membership is purchased.
Our TriSwim Hub offers you the opportunity to meet and swim with like-minded people, of all different ages, abilities and backgrounds.
We have three levels of membership at TriSwim;
The Solo Explorer – £40 per year
The Buddy-Up – £30 pp per year (for 2 people)
Swim Together – £22.50 pp per year (for 4 people)
TriSwim aims to impart life-saving open water knowledge, as well as create a network of people coming together under one common cause – being outside and getting wet!
Just looking to swim?
Choose your swim time and location below. If you are already a member, be sure to log in before you purchase.